HERE’S WHAT YOU DON’T KNOW ABOUT FACEBOOK ADS
Nothing has helped our results for the brands we work with like Facebook ads. Such amazing lifesavers when applied correctly. But to be honest, when we got started, we had no idea what we were doing. Happens to the best of us, right?
CHALLENGES YOU CAN FACE WITH FACEBOOK ADS
In those early stages, our ads sucked and our account even got disabled by Facebook due to a few wrong moves. People sometimes left nasty comments on the ads. Even our targeting was way off. It just seemed like we were attracting the wrong people
And these are the challenges others are currently facing with Facebook ads. And you might be facing it also. Say goodbye to these challenges because Cr8tify is here to help.
HOW CAN YOU GET HELP WITH YOUR FACEBOOK ADS
We routinely generate a 10:1+ ROAS (Return On Ad Spend) using a sophisticated yet simple approach to creating and scaling campaigns profitably. Are you interested in learning how we create and scale profitable Facebook ad campaigns? Here’s the tip of the iceberg.
Our agency is taking on a handful of new clients to help them. Note that you must be willing to spend $1K – $10K+ a month at least on ads. However, if you’re not then get yourself a cash flow business that gets you there. Are you interested in learning more about how Cr8tify can help you with your Facebook ads? Click here.
If you have the revenue to back your marketing with a substantial budget and you are not spending as much then you have to understand this. Marketing is the blood of every business.
TIPS FOR LAUNCHING SUCCESSFUL FACEBOOK ADS
From our experience with Facebook ads, we have curated tips for launching very successful ones. They include:
- Your Facebook ads shouldn’t look like ads at all. People lose interest quickly when they scroll and see anything that looks like someone trying to sell an experience, product, or service to them.No matter how good it may be. Instead, use photos of yourself. From our experience, ads with photos of people tend to convert way faster than anything else. You don’t even need a very fancy digital camera to achieve this. You can shoot on your smartphone.
- Obsess over the first sentence of all your Facebook ads. It should either call out your ideal customers or create some intrigue to draw them in. It’s just like fishing. You attach the bait to the hook and in a few seconds, if there are fishes in that pond, you’ll have yourself a nice catch.
- If you have to choose between videos or images, go for videos. Video content is crushing it right now. Have you ever wondered why? This is because most people are stuck at home. Therefore, they spend more time on social media consuming content (especially video content). Here’s a takeaway tip: Keep your videos under 60 seconds to maximize engagement. So imagine having video content and creating a Facebook ad the right way?
- Run conversion and reach campaigns. You want to run conversion campaigns to the people who are most likely to buy today but reach campaigns to everyone else. So you can remain in their faces all day and top of mind and build your brand very cheaply. With little or no hassles.
- Don’t touch new campaigns for at least 3 days. Once they’re set up, let them run. Facebook needs time to figure out who responds to your ads so it can improve deliverability and therefore reduce your cost per click and cost per conversion.
While these are seemingly simple tips, the gold is in the detail. If you want to work with our agency for your Facebook ads, then click here for a virtual strategy meeting.